CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

-the ending-

. What I like about blogging?
Since this was my first experienced in exploring the blogging world, I’d felt very excited and I liked to discover the interesting thing inside it. I love to share my ideas with the others and the others can also give some opinions and point of view when reading my reflection. On top of that, blogging for me is really fun yet interactive as it can enables me to have interactions with all my friends. Genuinely, I’m not the type person who loves to write everything in the diary. Apart from that, I’m a little bit shy to share my feeling with others. But, the blogging world has teaches me to through away that feeling and time to time I learned to write everything in the blog. Now, I’m already have a positive thinking that blogging is really essential for us as the learner to share and gain something from others too.


2. What I do not like about blogging?

I don’t like if the others people gives comment in harsh words through this blog. I hope that they can give a good and positive comment for me to improve in my learning.

3. What have I gained from blogging?
I learned to reflect myself through the writing in the blog. Truly, I don’t like to write a diary, but through blogging, I learned to practice my skill in writing the diary of my life. Thus, this blogging is the best platform for me to share my feeling and reflect back about what I’d learned in this course.
4. What I like about the course?
The course helps me in developing my knowledge about the available resources for teaching and learning activity. Through this course, I learned that there are varieties of resources available in the internet. Teacher can save time and money by searching the resources thorough this technology. I also learned on how to create some creative teaching materials by using technology such as audio cutter, PowerDirector software, and Gif animation. Now I’m able to create my own video clip, cutting and joining the audio, and create my own E-Book for teaching and learning activity. All these learning experienced really essential for me to become a creative future teacher one day. I can use all my materials that I’d developed in this course in my real classroom one day.
This course gives me guidance on how to develop teaching resources using technology as well as non-technology in order to help me in carrying out a good teaching and learning process. Besides that, I have gained some skills like photo editing, audio editing, video editing, and converting files using a lot of free software in the internet.

5. What I do not like about the course?
The course is really tough for me as there are too many assignment and task that I’ve to do in a short period of time.

6.What I have learnt from the course?
I learned on how to create suitable and varieties of teaching materials that can be used in teaching and learning process. Good materials can make teaching and learning process become more interesting and meaningful to the pupils.

7. What I do not expect but have learnt from the course?
I do not expect that we have to learn everything in technology. We learned in depth about how to create materials by using the technology. Now, I know on how to edit the pictures, cutting and joining the audio, and create my own E-Book for teaching and learning activity. All these learning experienced really essential for me to become a creative future teacher one day. I can use all my materials that I’d developed in this course in my real classroom one day. This course gives me guidance on how to develop teaching resources using technology as well as non-technology in order to help me in carrying out a good teaching and learning process. Besides that, I have gained some skills like photo editing, audio editing, video editing, and converting files using a lot of free software in the internet.

0 comments: